For complete information click on above logo For complete information click on above logo
Q: I am related to someone who served on active duty during one of the membership eligibilty dates. Can I join the Auxiliary of The American Legion?
A: You are eligible to become an Auxiliary member if your relative:
- Is a Member of the American Legion
- Has served on active duty in the Armed Forces In World War I (April 6, 1917 to November 11, 1918) or after December 7, 1941 and received an Honorable Discharge
- Who died in the line of duty during the above time periods
- Who, having received an Honorable Discharge, died after such service
- Who were allies of the United States and who died on duty during service or received an Honorable Discharge, or with this Honorable Discharge, died after service
For more information or to apply for membership, please contact Carol Schaller, Vice President and Membership Chair at Bkinbflo@yahoo.com or Pamela Borawski, President at email@example.com.
We look forward to having you in the American Legion family.
|1st Vice President||Carol Schaller||Bkinbflo@yahoo.com||716-990-7799|
|Secretary||Danielle Volpe Bichler||DBichler10@aol.com||716-536-6103|
|Chaplain||Ruth Ann Coppolafirstname.lastname@example.org||716-725-2561|